Emergency Department at Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Jefferson Regional Medical Center Emergency Department is here when you need us, offering the most skilled professionals and efficient care in the area. Our trained staff is here waiting on you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Jefferson Regional ER has been recently renovated in 2006 to include state-of-the art equipment, completely computerized systems to render your care even faster, designated triage staff, private rooms and a secure setting.
In addition to a great facility, we understand that the quality of care we give inside the ER is what matters most. Our Emergency Department, in conjunction with local EMS Districts, Cardiac Cath Lab and the Quality Department, has been able to rise to new heights in the last year. We are meeting and exceeding national standards on our core measures.
• Arrival to EKG time with Chest Pain averages 8.4 min. National average is 10 minutes.
• Arrival to Restored Blood Flow to your heart during an attack averages 74 minutes. National average is 90 minutes.
• Arrival to first dose of Antibiotics with Pneumonia in 4 hours or less. National average is within 6 hours.
• Aspirin upon arrival on Chest Pain patients is given 100% of the time.
• Our average length of stay for our patients is 3 hours. National average is 4.5 hours.
If you haven't used Jefferson Regional Medical Center ER in awhile, you will be surprised as to how far we've come; we are no longer your local "urgent" care station. This ER handles medical emergencies from major trauma to ankle sprains with ease, comfort, compassion and expertise. Call us anytime at 636-933-1111 with your questions or concerns.
We are here for you and your family.
Shelley Layton, RN, BA
Director of Emergency Services
|Hwy 61 South, Crystal City, Missouri 63019, (636) 933-1000|
|FastCommand Emergency Site|